Friday, October 14, 2005

Dear Bed:

I realize that we haven't spent as much time together as we used to. We used to be so close. You used to keep me warm on cold winter nights. I miss your soft embrace.

It's for this reason that I write this letter. I need to make myself clear; I still love you. Even if I am not there, you are always in the back of my mind. When I grow tired of the things life throws across my path, my first thoughts are of you.

Recently, with so many tests, projects, and general menial life taking up my time, I have not gotten around to expressing how much you mean to me. I am sorry. I did not mean to leave you cold and empty. Since I cannot bear our estrangement, I assure you that I shall make time for us to be together.

Someone wise once told me that you should always make time for something you love.

I'll clear my schedule. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home